Re: A request

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 06:20:25PM -0700, *.J. Bl*ck wrote:
> I'm on a mailing list on which was aired your vehemnt threat against
> spammers. One has to subscribe to the mailing list, and yet you claim
> this list has been spamming you. The punchline for all of us is that you
> have spammed our list.

To reiterate, he didn't send to any list, just a role account.

It seems a good idea to munge addresses of the innocent and idiotic,
before exposing their rantings.

						- chad

--
Chad Miller <cmiller@surfsouth.com>  | People tend to hate me, 'cos I never
unix brujo, shutterbug, bookworm     | smile.  As I ransack their homes, they