A request

Hello,

I'm on a mailing list on which was aired your vehemnt threat against
spammers. One has to subscribe to the mailing list, and yet you claim
this list has been spamming you. The punchline for all of us is that you
have spammed our list.

It hasn't occurred to you that the .org extension might indicate it's
not a company. It also hasn't occurred to you that you may be
"hollering" against people with whom you have no valid complaint.

I notice your run a business of a technical nature: why then must you
reconfigure your firewalls and e-mail servers when you're "hit"? I would
guess that such an accomplished technical person as yourself would hve
no trouble setting up spam filters and creating very tight rules on your
firewalls.

I'd be pleased to help you with this aspect of your business.

I'd also recommend highly that you cease contact with Debian altogether.
We'll all be much happier without inane threats. Certainly any bit of
extra bandwidth that can be saved
by you not contacting the listmaster will, I'm sure, be appreciated.
Debian runs several
popular and high-traffic mailing lists. Spam is, last time I heard
(about 2 months ago), not one of the more appreciated forms of
communication on these lists.

Please consider this a professional request.

S.J. Black