Re: lawyer! lawyer! where's the lawyers?!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: lawyer! lawyer! where's the lawyers?!
- From: zhaoway <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 00:11:57 +0800
- Message-id: <20001121001157.B4192@dumblink>
- In-reply-to: <20001113171921.A412@debian>; from email@example.com on Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 05:19:21PM +0100
- References: <20001113190142.A2127@dumblink> <20001113171921.A412@debian>
> > # hmm, maybe use scheme better?
> Only ONE question: why scheme and not (for example) tcl/tk, C, PHP ?
ie. ask meta questions recursively in a lock-in environment.
Description: PGP signature