Re: survival skills for teenage geeks

Vikki Roemer wrote:
Yeah, I figure this counts as 'socializing' if anything does.  Think
about it-- how much good does it do me if I hang out with the kids in
the youth group but don't really talk to them because we have nothing
to talk about?  I know, you all have no control over the situation;
I'm just kinda ranting a little, here.  I already tried giving my
parents my whole 'I socialize more through email than I ever would in
the youth group' argument, but they didn't buy it. :(  They figure
that 'socializing by osmosis' as I call it is better than 'nothing'
(they think email is nothing). *rolls eyes*

I don't like to "socialize" trough email... If I really am to socialize on the net, I rather use IM's or IRC.

-- Mandor