RE: survival skills for teenage geeks

~-----Original Message-----
~From: Alexander Hvostov [mailto:alex@aoi.dyndns.org]
~Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 7:57 PM
~To: Vikki Roemer
~Cc: debian-curiosa@lists.debian.org
~Subject: Re: survival skills for teenage geeks

<snip>
~
~Agreed. People who post to debian-curiosa should be forced to socialize
~with each other, if at all.

</snip>

I agree the same thing. We have too much in common to be a coincidence, it's
just that common souls hang out in the same places.

May the Force of the Dragon's Spirit be with you...In Accordance With The
Prophecy.

Happy Hacking, Bright Blessings and Gentle Breezes!

-*/ -=  )O(  Jay "CoolDragon" Arias-Chavez  )O(  =- /*-

"En el horizonte vertical yace el espejo de nuestra Alma."
"In the vertical horizon lies the mirror of our Soul."
- J. Arias-Chávez