Re: Boulder Pledge

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 12:14:39PM +0000, Dan Elphick wrote:
> It's easier to read text when it's wrapped at 78 characters in my
> opinion. Evolution will just wrap your text at the edge of the window
> which in my case is a lot bigger. It also looks really bad when someone
> replies and quotes your text as only one '>' is inserted.

...unless the replier goes in and manually calls fmt to re-wrap the
text sanely (or uses 'gq' in vim), then adds a '> ' to the start of
each line.  But that usually leads to said replier getting really
annoyed at neverending lines in fairly short order.

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that