Re: gcc-3.2 transition breaks build of KDE packages

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 14:36, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 01:36:04PM +0100, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
> > Hmmm. For the benefit(????) of the community: is a round of photographs
> > called for? (mine is on the gpg key, if you care)
>
> So what's the magic gpg command line to view a photo on a key?
>
> I tried --show-photos without much luck.

 - Are you sure you've got my key with the photo? (keyservers don't
carry it).
 - --show-photo is, unfortunately, an option, not a command. Meaning
that you need to specify --list-key additionally.

hth
-- vbi

--
First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity, no really
self-respecting woman would take advantage of it.