Re: gcc-3.2 transition breaks build of KDE packages

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 15:02:03 +0100
"Yven Leist" <leist@beldesign.de> wrote:
> PS: just saw this rather funny sub-thread on kfm-devel:
>
> <quote>
>  > or use a vmware mdk with wine in it running the
>  > win32 bochs gui with linux running inside that,
>  > then you can just use gtkmm.
>  > that would be much simpler and would have less
>  > overhead than using mozilla of course.

> Alan said
> Sounds like a great idea. I'll just go dust of my old Mac and install
> Virtual PC so I can run Windows 2000 to run VMWare ....

Seriously - I have a BeOS personnal edition install which I boot using a
VMware session inside a Xvnc server session.  WTF for?  So that the
computing teacher can demonstrate non-windows OS from a NT4 workstation
in the classroom, simply by VNCing to mymachine:1.0

We also demonstrate win3, linux(debian), and that shitty mac emulator
the same way.