Re: gcc-3.2 transition breaks build of KDE packages

Hello,

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:56:25 -0500, Vikki Roemer <vikki@2khiway.net>
wrote:
> Why do you say that?  I never found that to be true.  Usually we're
> shy-- get beaten up enough times, you'd be shy, too.  Besides, there
> are 3 types of 15-year-old guys-- the ones who hate nerds (all nerds,
> that is; girls aren't let off the hook); the ones who are scared off
> by girls who are slightly more intelligent  than average; and the guys
> who are also somewhat more intelligent than average, but are so shy
> that they can't put 2 words together when they're within 20 feet of a
> girl.  Or at least, that was my experience; anyone else care to
> comment?

Try those that are 18 - 20 years old, then you have a chance to get a
reasonable one. Or those of us that are proud of beeing a nerd.

Have you seen that "Nerds strike back" movie? (Not sure about the title)

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org