Re: gcc-3.2 transition breaks build of KDE packages

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 04:56, Vikki Roemer wrote:
> Besides, there
> are 3 types of 15-year-old guys-- the ones who hate nerds (all nerds,
> that is; girls aren't let off the hook); the ones who are scared off by
> girls who are slightly more intelligent  than average; and the guys
> who are also somewhat more intelligent than average, but are so shy
> that they can't put 2 words together when they're within 20 feet of a
> girl.  Or at least, that was my experience; anyone else care to
> comment?

Well, I (being 30 for a while now) think I belonged to a fourth group:
- A bit like the third, but I was only to shy to put two (right) words
  together in front of a girl if I actually liked that girl to the point
  that I would have loved to go with her. Nothing wrong with me when I
  just liked to be friends with a girl.
Oh well, actually, I am still the same today ;-(

Regards,

Sven Müller
- IT - Network&Infrastructure -

--
* Heinrich Berndes Haushaltstechnik GmbH & Co KG
* Wiebelsheidestrasse 55, 59757 Arnsberg, Germany