Re: Comp Code Net Web Server - Interested in Adding as a Debian Package

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016, Greg McPherran wrote:
> The Comp Code Net Web Server is a complete web server coded in C++ and
> compiled and tested on Debian Jessie. Our web site
> http://www.CompCodeNet.com runs on the web server on Debian 8 (Jessie) and
> the complete source code is on the download section of our web site.
> Included is a service file for systemd on Debian 8.
>
> I am interested in packaging the web server for inclusion with Debian
> releases.

This is the mailing list for the Technical Committee, which isn't really
the right place for this message.

If you're interested in getting your web server in Debian, the general
process is outlined here:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq#How_do_I_add_a_new_package_to_the_archive.3F

Feel free to ask on debian-mentors@lists.debian.org if you have
additional questions.

This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic
 -- Terry Pratchett