Comp Code Net Web Server - Interested in Adding as a Debian Package

Hello,

The Comp Code Net Web Server is a complete web server coded in C++ and compiled and tested on Debian Jessie. Our web site http://www.CompCodeNet.com runs on the web server on Debian 8 (Jessie) and the complete source code is on the download section of our web site. Included is a service file for systemd on Debian 8.

I am interested in packaging the web server for inclusion with Debian releases.

Sincerely,
Greg McPherran
Owner and Software Engineer
www.CompCodeNet.com