Re: Call for Votes for new CTTE Chairman

Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com> writes:

> === BEGIN
>
> The Technical Committee Chairman should be:
>
>     A: Don Armstrong
>     B: Andreas Barth
>     C: Steve Langasek
>     D: Keith Packard
>     E: Didier Raboud
>     F: Tollef Fog Heen
>     G: Sam Hartman
>
> == END

Because he has taken over many of the procedural elements of the role
already, I asked Don Armstrong if he would be willing to serve and he
said yes.  He is therefore my first choice.  Steve Langasek is I believe
the other person whose term on the TC will conclude at the end of this
year, so since I'm trying to avoid stacked transitions I'd prefer
someone else be elected.  Thus, my ballot is:

A > ( B | D | E | F | G ) > C

Bdale