Re: Resigning from the TC

On Sun, Nov 09, 2014 at 06:12:19PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On 8 November 2014 22:51, Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
> > I hereby declare my intent to resign from the Debian Technical
> > Committee.  The Constitution doesn't really have a clear procedure for
> > handling resignations here;
>
> FWIW:
>
>   2.1. General rules
>     3. A person may leave the Project or resign from a particular post
>        they hold, at any time, by stating so publicly.

Thanks.  FTAOD I meant the committee's procedure for handling a
resignation, not the method of resigning.  As I say, I suspect that the
committee will want to appoint a new member even though the Constitution
doesn't require it to do so, and I recognise that that will probably
take a while, so wanted to offer to smooth the transition if that's
desired.  (It may not be necessary.)