Resigning from the TC

I hereby declare my intent to resign from the Debian Technical
Committee.  The Constitution doesn't really have a clear procedure for
handling resignations here; I expect the TC will want to appoint a new
member, which I appreciate might take a while.  Subject to advice from
the DPL and/or the TC Chair, I'd be willing to stay in post until no
later than the end of January or until a new member is appointed, or
alternatively to have my resignation take effect immediately.  Let me
know what seems best.

I appreciate that the timing is such that this looks like a response to
Joey's mails, or perhaps to some other recent discussions.  That isn't
the case.  I've been doing a good deal of refactoring of my life
recently as a result of realising that I was burning out [1], and right
now it's important that I make an effort to spend my Debian time on
things I find relaxing rather than things I've been finding stressful.
I also feel that I haven't been able to give as much time to the TC as
I'd hoped I would be able to, and I think the project deserves to have
somebody who can take a more active part.

[1] http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/ucgi/~cjwatson/blosxom/ubuntu/2014-10-26-moving-on-but-not-too-far.html

Cheers,