Re: Quorum on recent votes

On Sun, Feb 09, 2014 at 12:55:53PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I want to remind everyone on the committee that our quorum on votes is 2.

I understand that there might be confusion on what this quorum
means exactly, and what Steve's vote on those has as effect.

The quorum is per option, see A.6.2.  That is, the option should
have that many votes over the default (FD) to be considerd.
Steve's vote did not have as effect that the quorum for any of the
options was reached.

Kurt