Quorum on recent votes

Hello everyone,

I want to remind everyone on the committee that our quorum on votes is 2.

Given the current situation, and given that Ian is taking a break from
committee activities for a few days, I think it would be wise for us to
refrain from meeting that quorum on any new vote for a little while.

After everyone has had a chance to breathe, we can easily go back and vote
on any questions that still seem like they would be a good idea to decide.