Re: call for votes on default Linux init system for jessie

Keith Packard writes ("Re: call for votes on default Linux init system for jessie"):
> Let's finish that vote then and move on.

Once again Bdale has proposed a vote on his own motion.

However, my own proposal was on the table and has not been withdrawn.

Bdale chose to put forward his ballot entirely on his own without
giving me the chance to put forward amendments, and without putting
his ballot forward as amendments to mine.

Bdale has punished me for being a good citizen.  I could have called
for a vote on my own proposal without warning.  Or indeed allowed my
own last vote to carry on.

This grievous abuse of process, when I have myself made it very clear
what I expected, means that I have totally lost confidence in Bdale's
position as TC chair.