Re: call for votes on default Linux init system for jessie

> I will note for the record here that a number of DDs have at this point
> given the TC an ultimatum in private, stating that they will start a GR if
> the TC does not call for votes within a specified time limit.  I suspect
> that this ultimatum didn't have much effect on Bdale's decision to call for
> a vote (since he was already predisposed to having the up/down vote in
> question).

That is correct.  I had already posted the call for votes on this ballot
before I discovered that email in my inbox.

I'm disappointed, particularly since you seem inclined to agree that the
outcome of the simple part of this vote really isn't in question any
more, that you've chosen to vote F first.  That's certainly your right,
but I do hope you will reconsider.

Bdale