Re: Processed: block 726763 with 727708

]] Steve Langasek

> While I think the Depends: systemd should be dropped (via a split of the
> systemd package),

While you keep asking for this, I think I've quite clearly said I'm not
interested in that.  You're of course free to suggest it to the CTTE
that the systemd maintainers should be overridden about this.

On top of all this, I think keep harping on it while we're all waiting
for the CTTE to finish making up its mind is asking the wrong entity to
act.

--
Tollef Fog Heen