Re: Processed: block 726763 with 727708

On Sat, Feb 01, 2014 at 08:09:24PM +0000, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
> Processing commands for control@bugs.debian.org:

> > block 726763 with 727708

On whose behalf are you setting such a block?  You are not listed as a
maintainer of gnome-settings-daemon, and even those members of the TC who
have been arguing against codifying a requirement to support multiple init
systems in the TC resolution have said they want maintainers to work
together to provide reasonable support for init systems other than the
default.

The above 'block' would be tantamount to an assertion that you have no
intention of accepting patches from maintainers of non-default init systems
to provide compatibility unless forced to do so by the TC; but as you're not
a maintainer of the package, that doesn't seem relevant here.