Re: call for votes on default Linux init system for jessie

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014, Bdale Garbee wrote:

>   The default init system for Linux architectures in jessie should be
>
>   1.  systemd
>
>   2.  upstart
>
>   3.  openrc
>
>   4.  sysvinit (no change)
>
>   5.  requires further discussion.

I vote 5 (4=3=2=1).

I think we should break the bigger question into this question plus
additional advice for transition after we resolve this issue, but for me
to vote things above FD, we should allow for a simple majority GR to
vacate this decision.

"There's no problem so large it can't be solved by killing the user
off, deleting their files, closing their account and reporting their
REAL earnings to the IRS."
 -- The B.O.F.H..