Re: FTP masters willingly blocking OpenStack nova 2013.1 just right before the OpenStack summit

AFAICT Thomas has not yet referred this issue to the committee.
Please therefore don't CC the TC mailing list in your discussions.

It is fine to informally ask the TC a preliminary or procedural
question, just by sending to the list.  But we are having a
substantive discussion here.

If the matter _is_ to be dealt with by the committee, it should be
sent to a topic-specific bug report as described here:
  http://www.debian.org/devel/tech-ctte#referquestions

Thomas, in particular, as the potential complainant: if you are still
discussing the matter with just Goswin, ftpmasters, etc., please do so
on an another appropriate list.

If you now want the Committee to actually help mediate/decide, we
should have that topic-specific bug report.  Otherwise it's hard to
later find the history and rationale behind TC decisions.  (And of
course a bug means we are less likely to drop the work item.)

Thanks,