Abusive and obnoxious behavior

I’ve just read Ian Jackson’s latest proposal:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2012/09/msg00040.html

So it turns out he:
      * assessed that the CTTE’s decision was not implemented correctly,
        irregardless of the position of people actually interested by
        the initial request (Noel David Torres Taño and Adam Borowski);
      * used his position in the CTTE to immediately suggest a decision
        without even discussing first, being simultaneously requesting
        and proposing;
      * proposed a decision which goes far beyond the CTTE’s power,
        being completely unrelated to the problem at hand (§6);
      * proposed to reprimand a developer, which goes far beyond the
        power of the CTTE;
      * is being publicly agressive against GNOME maintainers by
        assuming they act in bad faith, which brings unneeded tensions
        in the project.

I don’t think any of this is acceptable behavior for a DD in a position
of responsibility. Therefore, Ian, I suggest that you resign from the
Technical Committee.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette