Re: Abusive and obnoxious behavior

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> * is being publicly agressive against GNOME maintainers by
>   assuming they act in bad faith, which brings unneeded tensions
>   in the project.

Would you mind explaining to the technical committee what the
rationale was behind your decision to

   * Move network-manager dependency to gnome. Only recommend it in
     gnome-core. This should be in compliance with the Crusade.
     Closes: #645656.

so that we can more completely address it?

Don Armstrong

--
I'm wrong to criticize the valor of your brave men. It's important to
die for one's country when it means being the subject of a king who