Re: Couchdb package

Thats great news indeed. The split has already been done in the Ubuntu
version of the package, so it's a pretty simple merge, no development
required. If you no longer object to the split I'll be happy to commit
it (I could have done this all along but I felt it was important to
wait until we could reach consensus).

--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/