Re: chiark -ctte copies

Steve Langasek writes ("Re: chiark -ctte copies"):
> I think this was something Ian set up to make sure the TC members were never
> unsubscribed from the list accidentally?  Which has never happened to me -
> I'd be happy to not receive these duplicates myself...

Yes.  We did have a lot of trouble with that but it hasn't happened to
me either since the list filtering was improved (and particular, set
to member posting only).  So I think it can be retired now.

The current receipients are moth@, vorlon@, aba+...@, aj@ and ian@.
I'm about to remove vorlon@ aj@ and ian@.

Andreas and Raul: are you subscribed some other way ?  If you are then
I can discontinue this alias.  If you would like to continue to be
subscribed via chiark then that's fine by me.

However if the alias exploder is to continue, we have a slight
problem.  AJ has just published the exploder alias email address, by
posting the full headers of one of his copies to a publicly archived
list.  That means that the exploder will soon start to get spam in its
own right at that address.

So I have to either retire the exploder or change its name, which will
in any case involve a request to the listmasters.