[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Bug#119517: pcmcia-cs: cardinfo binary needs to move into a separate package

Previously Ian Jackson wrote:
> I therefore hereby propose the following two alternative versions of a
> resolution for this issue:

Can we please wait with a vote until July 5? I'm afraid I'm currently
really swamped with both work, Debian security and SPI tasks.


 /wichert@wiggy.net         This space intentionally left occupied \
| wichert@deephackmode.org            http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |
| 1024D/2FA3BC2D 576E 100B 518D 2F16 36B0  2805 3CB8 9250 2FA3 BC2D |

To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-ctte-request@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Reply to: