Re: Technical Committee: decision on #119517?

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 10:34:23PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Apologies for the delay.  I've been the chairman of the committee
> since the end of January and have, unfortunately, let it slide.  I'm
> now rearranging my schedule to prevent that.
[...]
> It is our job and we will get back to you.  I hope to have a formal
> answer within no more than 4 weeks.

Well, it's been over 7 weeks, by my count (as observed before, sometimes
my math gets fuzzy when I attempt to work with dates :) ).

Do you have any information or status regarding the pending issues
before the Committee?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    There is no housing shortage in
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    Lincoln today -- just a rumor that