Re: Technical Committee: decision on #119517?

Branden Robinson writes ("Re: Technical Committee: decision on #119517?"):
> Well, it's been over 7 weeks, by my count (as observed before, sometimes
> my math gets fuzzy when I attempt to work with dates :) ).
>
> Do you have any information or status regarding the pending issues
> before the Committee?

I'm working on my mail backlog in this mailbox now.  I'm clearly going
to have to filter my tech ctte mail differently, as I'm not giving it
the attention it needs.

Expect to hear from me about each outstanding issue shortly.  I'll
think what best to do about redirecting my ctte mail.