RAV AntiVirus for Linux Mail Servers

Dear Sir,

I know for a long time that Debian is one of the most used Linux
distributions.

As Linux market is growing fast, especially in the Internet Servers and Mail
Servers, and
As AntiVirus protection is more and more required at the Mail Server level

I just want to purpose you to include RAV AntiVirus for Linux Mail Servers
in your distribution, generating a lot of happy customers and some extra
cash. We now have products for Sendmail, Qmail, Postfix, EXIM and CGPro (and
working for a lot of new surprises). All RAV products have been tested on
Debian distributions.

--------------
RAV AntiVirus for Linux Mail Servers is the only Checkmark (level 2)
certified AV for Linux (www.check-mark.com), is based on a proprietary AV
engine, awarded by Virus Bulletin with VB100%. The most impressive
characteristic of the RAV engine is that it is platform independent, so the
very same engine (with the same signatures, rules, etc..) can be run on any
I386 platform (also Sparc beta versions are available).

RAV AntiVirus for Linux Mail Servers is already used by more than 1000 ISP
worldwide.

For more initial details please refer to www.ravantivirus.com

If you have ANY question, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Best Regards,

Radu Georgescu
President - GeCAD The Software Company
Tel./Fax: +40-1-321.78.03; Hotline: +40-1-321.78.59;
Please visit http://www.gecadsoftware.com; http://www.ravantivirus.com
Worry less! RAV is watching.