Re: Kernel support for specific cpus

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 11:19:01PM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> That's an incorrect conclusion if I read the report right:

Yeah, and looking at stuff like page fault or mmap latency, big
differences are observable with the jump to 2.3.x [and looking at signal
handling, other changes are observable].

I still think we need benchmarks performed against "typical" workloads
performed on the same machines (need a variety of those) using, ideally,
the different debian kernels that are currently available.

Thanks,

--
Raul