Proposed committee member Jason Gunthorpe

Ok, we're down to seven committee members, and Ben has asked that we
have a full complement (of active committee members).  I propose that
we recommend Jason Gunthorpe a committee member.

[I've already cleared this with him.]

Call for votes starts now, and ends May 28.  To vote, please clearly
indicate whether you've voting for or against (or for further discussion),
and please gpg sign your ballot.  If you do vote for futher discussion,
please also start that discussion (and then the rest of us can participate
or not, and/or also decide it's worth holding off the vote, after seeing
the discussion).

Thanks,

--
Raul