Re: Proposal: Bdale Garbee as a committee member

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 10:37:37PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> Sounds good. One week it is then.

Ok: this message is an official call for votes on this 'formally
recommend Bdale Garbee to the debian leader as a technical committee
member' decision.

To cast a vote: be clear that you're saying yes or no on this and sign
your message.

[Out of politeness, or whatever,  I'm going to wait a while for someone
else to speak up before casting my own vote.]

--
Raul