Re: Calling Klee and Guy to vote for the Chair

> We need at least one more vote to make this final, and so far neither Klee
> or Guy has been heard from at all.

Actually, I was hoping to abstain.  I'd be happy with either Dwarf or
Raul as chairman (or for that matter anyone on the committee who feels
up to the job), but haven't worked with either of them closely enough
or recently enough to feel comfortable casting the (seemingly)
decisive vote.

But I agree that we need to find a chairman quickly, so that we can
move on to more useful business.  So:

1) Raul
2) Dale

Let me know when and where I need to make my "public acclamation," and
I'll be happy to do so.