Re: Procedure for submitting requests for clarification to the committee

On 30 Jul 1999, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>  Raul> the submission of proposals to the technical committee seems to
>  Raul> conflict with 6.1.3 of the constitution:
>
>  Raul>        Any person or body may delegate a decision of their own to the
>  Raul>        Technical Committee, or seek advice from it.
>
>         WHAT? WHERE the HECK did you get that from? Quote me chapter

He just did!

Here is the "chapter and verse" you quoted to me in your last reply to my
questions:

          Any person or body may delegate a decision of their own to
          the Technical Committee, or seek advice from it.

Isn't this exaclty what Raul just said?

Look Manoj, you are clearly getting yourself all cranked up, so before you
get the adrenaline going too strong, take a deep breath and count to ...
oh, say 1 million ;-)

Our requests for clarification are simply that, based on our confusion at
your desires.

We are not trying stop you, only understand your desires. It seems that
both Raul and I read more into your request than was intended.

Please, if you have a need for the committee's attention, send us a
proposal!

Luck,

Dwarf