Re: suitability of Multi-Arch: allowed for cython?

Hi Timo,

On Fri, Jun 02, 2023 at 11:29:09AM +0200, Timo Röhling wrote:
> This email is one of many examples where debian-cross gives very
> helpful advice regarding Multi-Arch, and I feel all this knowledge
> should be distilled into a document such as "Multi-Arch FAQ for
> Maintainers".

I've given this a stab for Multi-Arch: foreign (which seems like it is
the hardest one) and started
https://wiki.debian.org/DependencyHell#Multi-Arch. Progress on getting
this into good shape stalls over an over again. I guess that we need a
sprint to move from all of this littered documentation into one policy
text plus a longer explanation centered around use cases outside policy.

If someone organizes one, I'm happy to help. ;)

> Is there something like that? And if not, would anyone be interested
> in helping me compile such an FAQ, ideally with some instructive
> use-cases that have come up on debian-cross?

Yes. It's not that we didn't try, but thus far we didn't manage to find
a useful structure for this.

Helmut