Re: Machine readable interface for crossqa.d.n

Hi,

Quoting Helmut Grohne (2022-09-08 17:07:51)
> Other than these remarks, this seems implementable. How about putting it at
> <service>/src/<package>/status.json?
>
> I kinda fear people performing 64000 requests (all packages times 4
> dinstalls) per day though. Should we maybe push the data into udd instead?

from the messages in IRC and the mails in the other thread it seems that maybe
a better machine readable interface would be to have the data in UDD? This
would solve the problem at hand without making up a new interface and it would
allow for potentially presenting it in qa.d.o/developer.php.

Thanks!

cheers, josch