Machine readable interface for crossqa.d.n

Hi,

I recently wanted to look up the rough cross-buildability state of a set of
source packages according to crossqa.d.n. I realize that this cannot be perfect
because the cross-builds might severely be lacking behind unstable or temporary
multi-arch skews just make everything fail. But I'm not looking for something
perfect but just for something that can be used to give a rough idea about the
state a given package set is in. So how about adding for each HTML a json with
the same contents that could then easily be parsed by any consumer. Here is an
idea about how that json could look like:

{
  "format": 1,
  "name": "srcpkgname",
  "bugs": [ 123456 ],
  "sat": {
    "version": "1.2.3",
    "results": {
      "amd64": {
        "mipsel": "conflict libc6-dev-mipsel-cross",
        "arm64": "ok"
      }
    }
  }
  "builds": [
    {
      "timestamp": 1234567,
      "version": "1.2.3",
      "buildarch": "amd64",
      "hostarch": "mipsel",
      "state": "failed"
    },
  ]
}

If a link to the buildlog is desired, then that can be generated from the
source package name, the version, the host architecture and the timestamp.

Thanks!

cheers, josch