Re: simplifying rebootstrap - breaking hurd bootstrap?

Helmut Grohne, le lun. 06 avril 2020 13:45:04 +0200, a ecrit:
>  * I attempt to simplify the bootstrap to only using hurd stages 1 and
>    3.

That will probably boil down to applying the glibc patch I have and just
skip building hurd stage2

>  * (preferably together with the -fno-commons changes).

Sure :) They are already in git.

Ok for the plan!

> Though #913965 remains open. Is that still relevant after fixing
> #818618?

In principle yes, I would get a rejection from dak. But now that we are
on debian-ports it might be simpler and go through, I can give it a try.

Samuel