Re: Debian Consultants Page [reason for deletion]

Alexander Hu <hu.alexander@opensource-company.de>
> then PLEASE have a look at the outstanding requests.
> I was listed 1 year ago as debian consultant, from then to now i just got deleted.
> No mail, why i got deleted.
>
> My website is up and running, so this can't have beed the issue :-P

I've not been involved in the request handling, but have you looked
at the cvsweb log to see the log message when you were removed?
If so, can you post a link to it, please?

I think there was an email ping of consultants a while ago and anyone
that didn't reply in 4(?) weeks was removed.  Are you saying that you
got deleted because you didn't list an email address?

Hope that helps,