Re: Debian Consulting

> installed.  But face it, that's not what "Joe Sixpack" wants, he wants
> things to "just work" and to not have to know much.  (Which is another

Conservatively, it is easy to estimate that Debian is probably on less
than 1% of PC-Based UNIX/Linux servers.  I think that number should be
more like 90%.  Just an opinion, but that's a personal goal of mine
for promotion.  I do think that, someday, Joe Sixpack should, perhaps
unknowingly, be using something as reliable and free as Debian, but I
don't think that's a reasonable goal in the near term.

-Rich

--
Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678