Re: removing debian-consultants list

Just because there is little activity today (or anytime recently, granted),
does not mean there cannot be any in the future.  As long as actually
maintaining an empty list does not incur any cost to anyone, I would like to
see it continue

I think that's a good suggestion. And if we're worried about someone unknowingly signing up to a half-dead list, this could be noted on the sign-up web page or something.

--
 Regards, | Do you like browsing the web, independent of whatever
 .        | type of computer you are talking to on the other end?