Re: removing debian-consultants list

> [BTW -- the 'silly' 419 spam is not so silly after all.  I personally
> was involved with an extremely well-educated accountant who got himself
> tangled up in a sophisticated Europeanised version of this some years
> ago; and he almost lost his house and business over it.  I was a
> personal witness to some of the techniques used on him to drive him to
> the edge of a mental breakdown.  Believe me -- this stuff can be
> DANGEROUS -- junk it, and keep well away from those involved in it.]

Better yet, report it to the US Secret Service, who tracks the scammers -
the address to report them is 419.fcd@usss.treas.gov (they call them 419
scams FWIW.)

On topic, I provide Debian consulting in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio, US
area.  I've never made a living off of it alone, but I've had small amounts
of business for several years while doing essentially no advertising or
business development.

Take care,
     Dale
--