From: Dominique Fortier [mailto:Dominique@Osnode.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:21 AM
To: debian-consultants@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: removing debian-consultants list

I'm sorry but I disagree.

I'd really like that list to be alive for another year or five ! It may
receive only spams, scams, ..., for now, but its existence makes
a lot of sense if we look at the future.

I really think Debian is here to stay.  I am starting as a consultant
offering Open Source Solutions based on Debian.

I will need that list.

Thank you.

--
Dominique Fortier <Dominique@Osnode.COM>