Re: down to business

I think you don't know what we're talking about. We want to
create an association of Debian consultants, teachers and
others, for a lot of reasons already discussed (look in the list
archive if you wish, subject "can we do something now?", feb/99

As you patently don't know what I'm talking about, I think there
would be no point in addressing your individual points. If you
learn what is this effort we're planning to name "Debian
Professionals Association" and wish to join, help, or criticize,
then we're open for any of these.

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----