Re: down to business

1, don't this already have a name: debian-consultants. What's wrong with
   that.

2, certification issues is dealt with at the linux-cert list, join them
   instead of doing paralell work

3, this list a suggest

Other questions.

As a consultant I work mostly locally aroung Uppland in Sweden. Are there
any people in Europe on this list?

Karl Hammar		Aspö Data		karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
Lilla Aspö 2340		0173 140 57
S-742 94 Östhammar	070 511 97 84		Professionella Linuxlösningar
Sweden