Re: Resignation as cloud team delegate

Hi Ross and cloud team

On 2022/06/19 07:35, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
Okay great.  We've never written anything down, but I've been meaning to do it
for a while.  This is from my memory, so it's possible I left something out:
   https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Cloud/Rules

I changed "should" to "may" to make it a bit more explicit, does that sound ok?

Do you have a recommendation of the list of people who should make up the
new delegation?

Yes:
- Thomas Lange (lange)
- Ross Vandegrift (rvandegrift)
- Bastian Blank (waldi)

Here's a draft delegation update (view only, email me off-list if you'd like an editable link):

https://storm.debian.net/shared/K6HxKOLn4xg_83EhOIsmV5yye_l51lIOE9E4UuiWVOK

I've made a bunch of changes to simplify/fix language and clarify the purpose of having accounts with providers. It also links to the team rules page, for which we might need better policy in the future to maintain that, but as long as it doesn't get abused, I think it's fine for now.

If you'd like any changes, let me know or ping me for edit rights.

-Jonathan