Re: Resignation as cloud team delegate

On 2022/06/09 06:50, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
We discussed this issue at our meeting today.  Everyone in attendance agreed
that the provision isn't necessary, and should be removed from the delegation.
I also have seen no objections on the mailing list.

The team's preference is to remove the restrictions from the delegation
entirely, and adopt team rules to ensure that no more than one employee per
provider becomes delegate.  Does this seem okay?

I think so, does these team rules already exist? Where could I view them?

Do you have a recommendation of the list of people who should make up the new delegation?

thanks!

-Jonathan