help wanted, standing up mirroring sync proxies on public cloud

Hi,

DSA's looking into options to replace some of our archive mirroring
infrastructure.  For context, so far we've been maintaining a few machines
around the globe, called syncproxies, that serve as "hubs" for archive
mirroring and push downstream mirrors.
As some of that hardware ages we're looking at other options, including
using cloud, to reduce the maintenance burden and make things a bit more
flexible.

Would it be possible to work with the cloud team to stand up appropriate
accounts and so on on one of the cloud infras Debian has a relationship
with?  I don't have a whole lot of knowledge of this space so will
probably end up asking a bunch of stupid questions.

(One possibly complicating factor is there's some element of sensitivity
because these machines host embargoed binaries for the security
archive.)

Thanks,
Julien